The 2021 Long Term Care
The 2021 Long Term Care International Forum (LTCIF) Conference will be in person on October 6th - 7th, 2021 at the Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX!
This year’s wide array of topics include:
- Open forums for discussion of claims and underwriting related topics.
- Idols of the Mind; or What can we learn from the 420 crowd - Are the preconceived notions we have regarding lifestyle choices accurate?
- Doctor’s challenge: The chance to ask the experts underwriting and claims related questions
- What’s the “New Normal?” Developments in the Legal and Regulatory Landscape for LTCi
- “Long Haul” COVID: long-term medical impact of COVID-19 with implications for LTC Insurance
- Claims management - A modern perspective
- Fraud investigations/Pandemic roadblocks to investigations and new best practices
- Evolving LTC market - A look across the LTC Insurance Landscape
And new for 2021, LTCIF will host the LTCi Anti-Fraud Forum on Thursday afternoon October 7th!
We have rebooked the Westin Riverwalk as our venue this year. Since sessions will start on Wednesday morning, we encourage you to come in on Tuesday, October 5th. Our conference rates have remained the same (see rates below). The hotel rates are in place from Sept 30th to Oct 12th should you wish to extend your time in beautiful San Antonio! Use this link to book your room on-line at the conference rate.