2021 LTCIF Conference in San Antonio
Dear LTCIF members:
Unfortunately due to these uncertain times and many member companies having travel restrictions in place, we are canceling the in-person LTCIF conference that was slated to occur in San Antonio in October 2021. We are in current negotiations with the hotel to host the conference in 2022 at this same location. More details will follow once we have nailed down dates for the 2022 conference, whether it be at the same hotel or a different location. We are also evaluating virtual options for member education during the remaining months of 2021.
If you have already paid for the conference/sponsorship, we will be in touch with you shortly to ask you whether you would like to rollover the funds to 2022, or obtain a refund. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility during these unprecedented times.
LTCIF Executive Board
- May 13, 2021 - LTCi Litigation Update - link to replay
- September 23, 2020 - COVID-19 - Where Are We Going From Here? - link to replay
- May 5, 2020 - Alzheimer's Research & Development:
A Story of Resilience, Collaboration, Learning and Informed Hope - link to replay
- June 11, 2019 - A Morbidity and Mortality Approach to Guillain-Barre' Syndrome - link to replay
- March 6, 2019 - LTCi Litigation: Learning from 2018 and Looking Forward to 2019 - link to replay
- December 12, 2018 - The Importance of Link Analysis and Data Visualization in Fraud Mitigation - link to replay
- September 13, 2018 - Beyond the Buzz: Applying Behavioral Economics for Better Business Results - link to replay
- January 24, 2018 - Reefer Madness and the Red Menace of the 21st Century with Stephen K. Holland, MD, LTCG - link to replay
- Check out our Resource Library for other LTCIF teleconference presentations.
Norm Kono Scholarship