Announcing the 2021 LTCIF Conference
The 2021 Long Term Care International Forum (LTCIF)
Conference will be
on October 6th - 7th, 2021
at the Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX!
Book your Hotel Now at the Special LTCIF Rate!
Book Your Group Rate | Marriott International
- May 13, 2021 - LTCi Litigation Update - link to replay
- September 23, 2020 - COVID-19 - Where Are We Going From Here? - link to replay
- May 5, 2020 - Alzheimer's Research & Development:
A Story of Resilience, Collaboration, Learning and Informed Hope - link to replay
- June 11, 2019 - A Morbidity and Mortality Approach to Guillain-Barre' Syndrome - link to replay
- March 6, 2019 - LTCi Litigation: Learning from 2018 and Looking Forward to 2019 - link to replay
- December 12, 2018 - The Importance of Link Analysis and Data Visualization in Fraud Mitigation - link to replay
- September 13, 2018 - Beyond the Buzz: Applying Behavioral Economics for Better Business Results - link to replay
- January 24, 2018 - Reefer Madness and the Red Menace of the 21st Century with Stephen K. Holland, MD, LTCG - link to replay
- Check out our Resource Library for other LTCIF teleconference presentations.
Norm Kono Scholarship